BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ITALY IS LOOKING FOR A HR INTERNSHIP
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
FUNCTION: Human Resources
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary as per the local law
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) Italy is looking for a talented fresh graduate to join our HR Team from Rome as HR Intern. The intern will play a crucial role in supporting 360° activities the HR Team.
Reports to: SEA HR Business Partner
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Support the HR Business Partner in acting as a business partner through participation towards successful implementation of the Human Resources strategy that will positively impact on people performance
* Consolidate and monitor Learning & Development plan implementation as per Organization and Individual's needs
* Drive together with the HRBP mid-career recruitment activities
* Management of service providers/ contractors
* Support recruitments with support of internal and externals partners
* Support in the HR Cost Budget/Forecast process, liaising with HR business partners and Finance
* Prepare ad-hoc analysis and simulations on personnel costs and headcount/FTE
* Support HR controlling maintain 100% accuracy of HR systems, update referential, automate dashboards and analysis
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
* Do you have a proactive attitude? Are you willing to constantly develop and support the team to be best in class?
* Do you have a critical and analytical thinking, and can you work under pressure?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* University degree in Economics or relevant area.
* Master degree in HR or relevant short experience in HR
* Good working knowledge of computer applications
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good spoken and written Italian and English languages proficiency
* Excellent interpersonal skills and available to support others
* Good negotiation and influencing skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Knowledge of Spanish and/or Greek languages will be considered as a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Languages:||English, Italian, Spanish|