* Business Analyst: Proactively propose innovative processes in order to enhance Bank's core activities gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating effective solutions .
* Software Engineer: Full stack development, distributed backend services and data pipelines at massive scale, algorithms and data structures, artificial intelligence and machine learning, security, software development, networking and storage;
* Data Analyst : work all across the organization to help shape (COMPANY NAME) business and technical strategies by processing, analyzing and interpreting huge data sets. As member of the team, you work with engineers to analyze and interpret data, develop metrics to measure results and integrate new methodologies into existing systems.
* It Project Manager: manage functional project and help to coordinate project teams and external parties . Creates schedules and project plans based on goals, resources needed and potential risks. You will be responsible for delivering solutions to enable the customer's desired outcomes, working closely with other teams.
* Enrolled in the following majors: Computer Engineering (or equivalent), Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics
* Genuine passion in data & analytics topics and enterprise applications coding
* Basic experience in Back-End and Front-End programming languages
* Strong analytical skills
* Creative thinking and a good problem solving skills
* Ability to work in team with good communications skills
* Attitude to work by project with focus on deadlines
* Fluent English language skills (spoken/written)
Area di Business
(COMPANY NAME) Services is the global service Company of (COMPANY NAME) that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 10.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender (identity or expression), disability, age.
The experience we offer to you
* You will be challenged with a unique experience to foster your charisma and creativity and technical competences, working on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups, providing you with a unique learning opportunity.
* You will have the opportunity to build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career options and opportunities.
If you are looking for an international career in IT sector, (COMPANY NAME) Group is the right place for you
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age
|Posted on:||22 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|