* Solve problems and build innovative software solutions
* Support running of existing solutions in highly complex environments
* Adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
* Take care about full software life cycle
* Collaborate with the team on building a highly scalable and high performance IT solutions
* Collaborate with customers and partners to understand user requirements and design features to improve user experience & data processes/architectures
* Analyze problems, perform troubleshooting, and quickly learn new technologies and
* customer environments
* English B1/B2 both written and spoken
* University master's degree in STEM, preferably with practical handson experience in IT
* Good communication abilities and high team spirit
* Willingness to learn and growth in international IT environment
* Curiosity and passion for banking technologies and software solutions with particular attention on Data and processes, also understanding the business/functional aspects of banking products/data
(COMPANY NAME) Services is the global service Company of (COMPANY NAME) that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 10.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
THE EXPERIENCE WE OFFER TO YOU
If you are looking for an international career in the Technology sector, (COMPANY NAME) Group is the right place for you! You will be challenged with a unique experience to foster your charisma and creativity and technical competences, working on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups, providing you with a unique learning opportunity. You will have the opportunity to build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career options and opportunities.
HR: Michela Lorenzini (Mxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org) +39/3xxxxxxxx1,
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age
|Posted on:||16 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|