BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ITALY IS LOOKING FOR AN IT Digital Technology Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) Italia is looking for a talented and brilliant intern, with a strong passion for the digital world and new technologies, to join the Marketing Technology team based in Rome. If you have the passion for new technologies and you like to be a promoter of changes this is your chance to try a real experience in a dynamic and exciting environment.
As an intern in our team, you will get the chance to understand the business requirement processes, digital technologies and techniques, support to identify technology and/or process opportunities. You will also have exposure to activities related to Route to Market, Trade Marketing and Distribution, Digital marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Campaign Management, Social and Analytics, Digital Transformation and Employee Journey improvements and Digital Innovation.
Reports to: Marketing Technology Manager
Geographic Scope: Italy
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Digital Technology Analysis & Implementation;
* Creating Reports and Dashboard for viewing data;
* Stakeholder Engagement & Supplier Management;
* Budget Management;
* Process Management.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
* Do you have a proactive attitude? Are you willing to constantly develop and support the team in the daily activities?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Degree or current student in engineering, mathematics, statistical sciences;
* Master's Degree in Digital is a plus
* Data sensitivity & analytical thinking
* Basic experience or knowledge in Digital Technologies (e.g: e-commerce, mobile, database acquisition and management, CRM, SEO, social media, analytics, open API);
* Advanced knowledge of the Office Package, especially Excel
* Creative and confident;
* Presentations and influencing skills;
* Positive attitude and desire to work collaboratively with a team;
* Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
* Fluency in English and Italian languages.
* Basic knowledge of Traditional & Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban and waterfall).
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||14 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|