Generali is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. Established in 1831, it is present in 50 countries in the world, with a total premium income of more than EUR 66 billion in 2018. With nearly 71,000 employees serving 61 million customers, the Group has a leading position in Europe and a growing presence in Asia and Latin America. Generali's ambition is to be the life - time partner to its customers, offering innovative and personalized solutions thanks to an unmatched distribution network.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments' companies.
In detail, the key accountabilities of the Institutional Client Support are to:
* Perform operational activities for the on - boarding of new clients/portfolios.
* Define/check the Service Level Agreements for Operational activities as support of the asset management services, in coordination with the other Company's structures and the third parties involved in the operating process.
* Check the operational contents of the mandates, in coordination with the other Company's structures and with the Investments Legal Affairs function.
* Perform all tax calculation related to the Clients under the "Risparmio gestito" tax scheme in respect of the deadlines and according to the legislation in force.
* Put at disposal of the Accounting and Tax structure the data related to the amount of the Asset under Management needed to calculate the fees payable to GIE and notify thereof to the Accounting & Tax structure.
* Coordinate itself with Assicurazioni Generali ("AG") and with the relevant Company structures for the implementation of the administrative service provided on specific portfolios of AG, as detailed in the relevant SLA, entering in the Company's system (Sofia) the trades directly executed by the Clients on those portfolios.
* Elaborate the mandatory reporting, according to the legislation in force (ref. art. 54 Regolamento Consob n. 1xxxx - x9th October 2007 and relevant updates) as specified in the mandates.
* Check and certify the proper booking of the relevant transactions in the reporting and grant the production of the mandatory reports.
* Monitor the delivery of the relevant reports to the Clients, ensuring the compliance with legislation in force and with the mandates.
* Inform the Accounting & Tax structure about the availability of the above mentioned reports for its monthly booking in compliance with the financial-statement, tax and supervisory principles.
* Elaborate the so-called "Segnalazione Saldi e Movimenti" according to the provision of the Italian Fiscal Authority, with reference to the Institutional Clients.
The Candidate will be involved in the clients acquisition and relationship management processes with specific regards to the operational activities, as well as in the daily interaction with Clients as support for their specific needs.
The resource should be able to perform:
* On boarding activities for mandates, involving if needed all the relevant departments:
* Analysis and checks that the operational flows requested for new mandates (new mandates) are comply with the Company standards
* Cooperation, for operational issues, during the drafting of new agreements (and/or the updating of the existing ones)
* To draw up official operational agreements making use of the collaboration of internal functions involved in the operational processes
* To draw up Reports, according to Regulators Rules, for the mandates
* Out-boarding activities for mandates: to take care that all the relevant activities, on operational side, are completed on time respect to the contractual rules
Daily routine tasks :
* opening/closing cash and securities accounts ,
* management fees rebate related at ETF Investments
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Master's Degree in Economics
* Fluent English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language (French/Deutsch) is preferred.
* Expertise with Office packages (Excel, Word, Access)
* Good attitude to successfully manage time, plans, projects and other related tasks
* Ability to manage the work-peaks
* Problem solving mindset and flexibility
* Good attitude to efficiently communicate, both orally and written
Willingness to travel.
* Contract Type: Internship <div class="jBlockRegion block_region