For our Tax in Rome, we are searching for talented and highly motivated recent graduates in Law.
(COMPANY NAME) offers a diverse range of activities in a dynamic work environment, practice-oriented training in an international context and the opportunity to gain 360 degree work experience. (COMPANY NAME) is not only the largest law firm in the world, providing quality and value to clients, but it is also a world-class firm of high profile professionals.
(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, winner of the BTI Client Service 30 Award and recognized by leading business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including the founding of Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. (COMPANY NAME)' polycentric approach and talents challenge the status quo to promote client interests. We are always looking for the best professionals. Our DNA is made up of talent, innovation and passion.
* We offer half a year of permanence in the office (6 months of internship). After this period of internship, you could be confirmed definitively as a Trainee
* Incorporation into the firm's training plan
* Competitive remuneration
* Welfare program
* You will be part of a trully international team with a great work environment
* Italian Law Degree with honors achieved within the last 6 months at most
* You have had an experience abroad (e.g.: Erasmus)
* High legal knowledge
* High level of English (Certificate C1).
* Vocation and motivation for exercising the legal profession
* Global mentality
* You are able to adapt to an international environment and eager to grow both professionally and personally with us
|Posted on:||26 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|