For our Competition and Antitrust Team based in Rome, we are searching for new talented and highly motivated recent graduates in Law.
(COMPANY NAME) offers a diverse range of activities in a dynamic work environment, practice-oriented training in an international context and the opportunity to gain 360 degree work experience. (COMPANY NAME) is not only the largest law firm in the world, providing quality and value to clients, but it is a world-class firm of high profile professionals.
(COMPANY NAME) is a leader in the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, winner of the BTI Client Service 30 Award and recognized by leading business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including the founding of Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. (COMPANY NAME)' polycentric approach and talents challenge the status quo to promote client interests. We are always looking for the best professionals.
Our DNA is made up of talent, innovation and passion.
* Half a year of permanence in the office (6 months internship). After this period of internship, you could be confirmed definitively as a trainee
* Access to the firm's training plan
* Competitive remuneration
* Access to our welfare program
* You will be part of a truly international Team with a great work environment.
If you want to boost your career within a future focused and challenging environment, then we would like to hear from you
* Italian Law Degree equal to or greater than 105
* High legal knowledge
* High level of English (Certificate C1) is required. We also rate positively the high level of other foreign languages and experiences abroad (e.g. Erasmus)
* Vocation and motivation for exercising the legal profession
* Global mentality
* You are able to adapt to an international environment and eager to grow both professionally and personally with us
|Posted on:||13 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|