How is it like working here?
"We lead a Company within a Company"
Are you ready to gain real work experience with the world's largest Consumer Goods Company, and set the path for your future career? Do you learn best by doing, want to be part of a dynamic international environment and like working with others?
If you have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G - this program is for you.
Which departments can you join?
* Brand Management (Marketing)
* Supply Network Operations (Logistics)
* Information Technology
* Consumer and Market Knowledge (Consumer Research)
* Human Resources
Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Italy: Dash, Swiffer, Viakal, Mastro Lindo, Gillette, Oral-B, Pantene, Head& Shoulders, Olaz, Braun.
Thepaid ManagerialInternshipsare available in above-mentioned departments. You will be able to select your preferred department after hitting the button"Apply now".
If you have any impediment in applying or completing the assessments, please flag that you need a "special accommodation", so your application will be handled accordingly
What will an internship in P&G offer you?
ResponsibilitiesasofDay1- You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
* Recognizedground-breakingmanagement skills- we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
* Continuouslearningandcoaching- you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
* Dynamic,diverseandrespectfulworkenvironment-Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
* A scholarship of 800 euros + accommodation in a residence (if resident elsewhere).
What to expect?
An internship in P&G is designed to give students and early graduates an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. In order to lead projects, you will have to think creatively and at the same time be result oriented.
Finally, the best-fit interns have potential to receive a job offer from P&G for full-time management positions.
P&G Managerial Internship program runs all year long in all sites in Italy: the General Office in Rome, the plants of Pomezia and Gattatico.
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to find out more about the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
We are we looking for?
Students or early graduates in business or engineering disciplines:
* Belonging to "Categorie Protette"
* Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
* Analytical and critical thinking
* Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken