With sales of 3.2 billion euros and over 8,100 employees, we are one of the world's most successful food producers. (COMPANY NAME) is the world market leader in Pasta and in the Meal Solutions and Bakery product groups and has established itself on the global food market. (COMPANY NAME) products are manufactured at 30 locations in 10 countries and sold in over 100 countries.
For our headquarters in Parma, we are looking for students to join our central Supply Chain.
The purpose of the internship is to introduce you to (COMPANY NAME) by working alongside talented professionals to contribute to challenging, exciting, and rewarding projects into the Supply Chain areas. You will lead a specific technical project supported by a mentor.
Specifically, the areas will be:
- Planning (Vendor Managed Inventory /Just in time - Stock & Flow - Network Design)
Who we are looking for
* 2nd year students of Master's degree in Management Engineering interested in a curricular internship to write their thesis
* Excellent academic background
* Study or work experience abroad
* Fluent English and Italian
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to work in team
* Internship salary and company canteen
* Personal tutor
* International and challenging work environment
* Location: Parma
* Duration: 6 months
* Starting date: November 2020
Become part of a young and ambitious work environment: as a (COMPANY NAME) Intern you'll be the owner of your own projects and career. Are you up for the challenge? If so, apply to this position