Internship - Supply Chain Quality
Established in 1872, (COMPANY NAME) is among the world's leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
(COMPANY NAME) has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, (COMPANY NAME) has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, (COMPANY NAME) has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
The candidate will join the Quality department, in particular the Supply Chain Quality function, will support the tutor in the following activities:
* Monitoring and Reporting of related KPI´s and quality projects
* Supervision and steering of deviations
* guarantee of correct application of standards, norms and procedures within the SC process
* guarantee to deliver customer conform product quality (Inbound/Outbound Control)
* support product and process audits
* guarantee the process of non-conformity products (Bond system Management)
* Managing process of blocked products (selection/releasing/scrapping)
* Managing and follow up on Black List activities including support to Logistics
* Returned tyres management
Education: Management engineering, Technical Background
Additional qualification: good knowledge of Office (Excel in particular)
Language: Italian, English
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|