Internship - Supply Chain Velo
Established in 1872, (COMPANY NAME) is among the world's leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
(COMPANY NAME) has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, (COMPANY NAME) has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, (COMPANY NAME) has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
The candidate, in the Supply Chain function, will have the opportunity to learn the techniques and methods of planning the logistics network and the distribution of the stock.
* Management of supply plans from factory warehouses (FW) to regional distribution warehouses (RDW)
* Guarantee the correct balance of stocks and guarantee the set objectives of product availability
* Management of international flows (intercompany, direct delivery to Original Equipment, etc.) of monthly and weekly planning
* Slot loading / unloading management, for issuing orders and for loading optimization
* Product availability analysis and monthly result estimate
* Master's degree in Management Engineering or Economics;
* Fluency in English;
* Knowledge of Office and Excel
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|