About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, (COMPANY NAME) is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, (COMPANY NAME) provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by (COMPANY NAME) in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 (COMPANY NAME) generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. wxxxxxxxx.xxm
Trainee intern - Supply Chain
At (COMPANY NAME), our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are passionate about Logistic, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Support the manager to design the new flow of material inside the site with a focus on costs and time optimization
* Support and propose ideas to optimize material flow between different countries
* Support to create and analyse KPIs to control the project
* Support management with data in order to take best decision
* Liaise with suppliers involved in the project and monitor the on time and correct execution of the activities
* Liaise with group project team
* Supports success of Supply Chain Hub project through analysis. Assesses risks, manages timelines, identifies deliverables and any required resources
* Help to identifies strategies and to implement business process improvements to improve operations and KPIs
* Maintains best practices to develop data, analysis and standard processes
Skills we can't do without:
* Education: Bachelor's degree or Master in Economy, Engineering, Industrial, Logistics
* Good proficiency with Microsoft Office applications mainly with Word, Excel, Power Point
* Strong data analysis and modeling skills.
* English and Italian knowledge is a must
Skills we'd like:
* Working with external suppliers preferred
* Basic knowledge of SAP (WM, MM) is a plus
* Preferred: logistics training, courses, certification
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, generous annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At (COMPANY NAME) our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from (COMPANY NAME). Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The 20 000 employees of (COMPANY NAME) are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble - we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow
|Posted on:||27 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|