We are a proptech company born in Milan in 2017 with the mission to change the way people sell, live, and buy homes in Europe by creating technological products that can handle and manage the complexity of real estate transactions. We operate both in the B2C and B2B markets, with the ambition to expand our business across Europe, we recently established in Spain and soon we will operate in Portugal.
Our clients are:
● people who want to sell their houses quickly and avoid the pain, uncertainty and complexity of home selling
● people looking for beautiful and renovated houses
● real estate brokers willing to offer their services in an innovative and easy way
We are currently scaling our business leveraging our technology and an international marketplace.
Our investors are increasing, we are more than 250 people among Italy and Spain and we have recently raised a Series C funding of EUR200M, fueling our objectives. It is now time to grow even more and increase our talented team with new colleagues that want to contribute to the development of our products.
Finally, (COMPANY NAME) is a value-based company: it is permeated by a deep culture, defined by strong values' framework. From day zero our employees are owners of their activities and projects, entrepreneurs, and active participants about the company's success. We believe that every single employee can have a major impact on company growth.
What will you do?
* Embark on an exciting Operational Excellence Team in designing and leading the Operational Excellence strategy in line with (COMPANY NAME) industrial plan and goals, focusing on concrete impact on business;
* Launch new products/tools to improve our acquisition/sales efficiency and to ensure the best possible consumer experience;
* Identify opportunities to drive process improvement and scale through automation, leading the development and implementation of business technology products with our Product/Tech team;
* Become an Operations subject matter authority and in the process, learn the extremely wide scope covered by our operations;
* Support the execution of the new cities opening playbook together with Business Development and Country Managers;
* Support Operational Excellence Team in ensuring proper knowledge codification and sharing practices with focus on business processes.
What will we expect from you?
As a "Operations Intern" we're looking for these requirements:
* Academic background in Economics or Management Engineering;
* Previous internship experiences would be a plus;
* (Strong) problem-solving skills with the ability to acquire, assimilate, and analyze data from multiple systems and data sources using a variety of business intelligence and reporting tools;
* Proficiency in English, Spanish is a plus;
* Advanced knowledge of Office Suite.
Why should you apply?
* We strongly believe that the best investment a company can make is on people, this is why we have segmented career path opportunities supported by training and learning activities. The training sessions are dedicated to the growth of individuals and teams.
* We are primarily a smart working company, so you have the freedom to choose: you can either work at our offices or from your favourite location (at the moment, however, given the emergency situation, you can take advantage of full remote)
* We believe that empowering people is one of the keys of success, this is why you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on (COMPANY NAME) since day one
* We have a customized career path, meaning that you can choose to grow as an individual contributor or a people manager
* We offer different type of ancillaries benefits as welfare program, health insurance for family unit and ticket restaurant (only for working days at office)
* We believe that cooperation between people is the fuel for our success and for this reason we organize team retreats and company retreats
* Is it your birthday month? You can choose one day off as an extra day off!
At (COMPANY NAME), we strongly believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Please read this module before applying:
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|