WHO WE ARE
We are (COMPANY NAME), a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world's evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to "see more and be more" thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
JOB SCOPE AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
The profile sought in support of the Store Operations team works closely with all headquarters and territory functions (Area managers and Store managers) to find appropriate solutions for the deployment of new projects, give support on activities related to cash flow and stock management processes and organize contests and activities that impact the performance of individual stores that are part of the Retail Italia Sun network (Rayban, Solaris, Sunglass Hut).
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Contest communication to stores through dedicated platform
- Control and analysis of commercial performance for contest feedback
- Process performance control and analysis (see inventories, weekly counts, etc.)
- Service level monitoring of different stock management flows
- Ticket management
NETWORK OF INTERACTION:
INTERNAL : Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Business, Merchandising, IT
EXTERNAL : Area Manager, Store Manager
TECHNICAL SKILLS - PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
- Educational Background in Economics, Marketing, Business Management, Engineering, Languages for Business
- Poblem solving skills
- Experience with Excel and PPT software packages
- Immediate availability for 6 months (full-time)
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|