What will you take care of?
As an Facility Management intern, you will be part of the (COMPANY NAME) Facility Management team:
Help shaping the future:
* You will have the opportunity to help us for maintenance management of suppliers in the Facility area and support in the renovation project of the building in progress.
* You will be part of a dynamic, positive team
Take on responsibility:
* You will have the opportunity to manage technical documents, revision of systems archive with digitization of the same, support in the daily activities of the office (canteen, maintenance...)
What distinguishes you?
You are a recent graduate in Building Management/Civil/Environmental/Energy Engineering
Experience and know-how: Knowledge of thermo-hydraulic, electrical and building works / construction technologies. Interest in the logic of the building.
* You are focused on details, a result-oriented person
* You are a good listener and have good interpersonal skills
* You are a good team worker
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class