Give the correct support to coordinate in the most efficient way with timely manner the activities, which are related to the Demand & Supply Forecasting process, the initial part of the Supply Chain Management.
Role and Responsibilities
* Inventory & supply management with focus on:
* Checking of production plan and arrivals with related issue (i.e. quality, damages, delays…);
* Direct Shipment arrangement (from factories to customers' W/H);
* Slow moving stock risk;
* On line shop product availability check;
* Analysis and reports:
* Product Supply Inventory Report;
* KPI monitoring;
* Ad hoc analysis (i.e. historical data analysis on sell-in/sell-out data).
* Support to actively promote and sustain the SCM approach within the Business Unit ensuring the respect of corporate guidelines and the timely elaboration of the required information.
* Preparation of Team Objectives and support the Decision making to i.e. Meeting, Requesting.
Skills and Qualifications
Educational Background: Master / Bachelor with a focus in Management Engineering/Economics.
Computer Knowledge: excellent knowledge with Excel and the most common statistical and analytical marketing tools.
Language Knowledge: Good written English; good spoken English.
Others: Excellent analytical skill
Ability to work effectively with others to achieve common goals'
Punctual, Work ethic, initiative, responsibility, commitment
Problem solver, pays attention to details, accurate, handles multi-tasking, Good organizational skills
Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal or no supervision.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|