Internship in our team will allow you to learn and perform the following activities:
* Support Group Procurement & Cost Management teams in designing, planning and executing in the overall supply chain process and procedures
* Experiencing internal and external benchmarking on expenditures KPIs
* Execute effective project meetings and follow-up on implementation of decisions taken
* Interact with different Corporate functions (e.g., Business, COO and Finance & Controls)
* Analyze data generating appropriate KPIs and tracking the implementation status of specific initiatives and projects
What will make you perfect fit for the position:
* Analytical mindset and good problem solving skills
* Fluent in written and spoken English, together with good communication skills
* Proactivity and readiness to take a responsibility
* Ability to cooperate with others in a diverse international setting
* Confident user of Microsoft Office tools
Area di Business
Role Value Proposition:
Group Procurement & Cost Management (GPCM) is a global and strategic function inside (COMPANY NAME) Group and is responsible for guiding, coordinating and controlling all the activities related to the Group supply chain, as well as managing the Group's expenses process and supporting the achievement of the budget goals.
Within GPCM, Group Procurement manages all the activities related to the effective rationalization of costs and the optimization of the process of purchasing products and services.
Group Cost Management assists to (COMPANY NAME)'s profit and risk objectives through rigorous strategic cost control, effective procurement, optimized IT investment allocation and intelligent outsourcing.
Outsourcing Governance and Third Parties Management identify, manage and monitor the Third Parties and their services, making sure that any possible risk is adequately identified and addressed to the component functions of the Group
|Posted on:||22 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|