What will make you perfect fit for the position:
* Judgement and decision making attitude: promoting Group goals and the one-team approach
* Problem solving: being able to autonomously deal with challenges, with unclear or unfamiliar processes
* Persuasion and influence: Developing consensus on ideas and recommendations paying attention at the informal networks within the Organization
* Resilience: Being able to make difficult decisions in the best interest of the Group and remaining committed to seeing them through
* Partnership Building: Promoting collaboration with other functions, leveraging combined network resources to achieve results
* Excellent communication, design and visual presentation skills - High fluency in written and spoken English
* Technical / scientific credibility are a plus
Time Factor: 6-month duration, starting date March 2021
Internship in our team will allow you to learn and perform the following activities:
* Actively scout interesting FinTech solutions across different geographies and market sectors, carrying on thorough due diligences for the most relevant ones.
* Lead market intelligence efforts, supporting UC businesses achieving results in the most cost-effective and beneficial manner.
* Act as a project manager to bridge pipeline and portfolio companies to relevant UC businesses Support internal communications, including Senior Executive and Board Level.
* Participate to business-led working group and fintech events to build strong network in and outside of the organization.
* Support the Group Transformation Office teams in designing, planning and executing Transformation initiatives, leveraging on change management methodologies and tools
* Interact with different Corporate functions (e.g., Business, COO and Finance & Controls)
Area di Business
Innovation governance is part of our mandate, in our role we contribute in defining and make Innovation Governance evolving coherently with changing Group needs. We act as facilitators, orchestrating Group innovation levers and supporting transparency and knowledge sharing among different areas.
As part of Group Transformation Office, our Unit acts as a center of competence for the Group in dealing with Fintechs, facilitating and supporting the assessment and adoption of Fintech solutions, from the lead origination to implementation
|Posted on:||22 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|