Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry - a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments' companies.
Within Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. the Risk Management ensures continuous monitoring of the most significant risks and is devoted to guarantee effective risk control.
The ideal candidate will support the following activities:
* Processes/activities analysis to identify and assess operational risks and control system in a forward looking perspective and identify the respective mitigation plans
* Deep dive/scenario analysis on specific processes/activities
* Analysis on operational risk occurrences/events and operational risk losses to identify the root causes and the respective mitigation plans
* Balance sheet analysis to identify and collect operational risk losses
* Reporting for the Operational Risk Committee and/or the Top management of the Company
* Monitor the implementation of the mitigation plans
* Master's degree in Economics, Finance or similar
* Fluency in English and Italian, a second foreign language is a plus (French and / or German).
* Process analysis skills and experience
* Project Management skills and experience
* Knowledge of Financial Markets & Instruments
* MS Office advanced skills
* Proactive approach, and strong collaboration skills to foster teamwork in the organization
* Ability to work with team spirit in an international and multicultural environment
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance, we will support you during the selection process.
* Contract Type: Internship <div class="jBlockRegion block_region
|Posted on:||11 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Italian, French|