As part of the Product Management Woman RTW& Furs Team, the intern will support in the set up of innovative activities to exploit the business potential of the category and to create Digital Archive Tool for Haute Couture & MTO.
The intern will be involved in the following activities:
* Developing a new Digital Archive Tool collaborating with the following teams: Heritage for materials and contents, IT for functionalities, Digital for Layout and Internal Communication, training for dedicated guidelines.
* Through the study of the main social channels, connections and insights, create a detailed analysis of new trends and analyze the current competitors landscape to catch new opportunities for Haute Couture & MTO categories.
* Support in implementing this new Digital Archive Tool to set up of a new and smart way of mapping and reading competitor's new launches.
* Degree in Business or Fashion;
* A passion for the fashion and luxury industry and knowledge of new trends;
* Good knowledge of Power Point and Excel;
* Ability to work with others with team spirit;
* Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
* Fluency in English
|Posted on:||02 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|