SummaryDoDo is an Italian luxury charms and jewelry House founded in 1994. The brand takes its name from the legendary bird from the island of Mauritius, an evocative symbol of an extinction that might have been avoided had humans shown greater respect for nature.
Dodo was the first luxury brand to offer composable, high-end jewellery to a broad unisex audience by bringing together playful aesthetics and a personal message. The House combines sustainably sourced precious metals, gold, silver, diamonds and colored gemstones with high-end artisanal know-how and the creativity of Italian design.
A DoDo piece is more than a simple jewel. Every charm tells a story that conveys a personal meaning or celebrates love, luck, freedom, or friendship. These "talking charms" carry strong emotional and sentimental significance for the person who wears them. Their anti-conformist style and upbeat philosophy appeal to all generations from Millennials to Baby-Boomers.
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Intern to support the Dodo Product Marketing Team.
How you will contribute
The candidate will join the Product Marketing team and will be involved in the following activities:
* Assist in all aspects of the collection planning organization;
* Elaborate product analysis;
* Assist with competitive market research and analysis;
* Prepare presentations and documents regarding new product launches;
* Upload prices in the IT systems;
* Helps with the realization of the new price catalogue;
* Work on transversal projects (training manuals, digital apps…).
Who you are
* Degree in Economics/Business/Marketing;
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Positive and proactive attitude;
* Eager to learn and self-motivated;
* Team-work oriented;
* Expertise in Office programs (mainly Excel and Power Point);
* Fluent in English and Italian; knowledge of French is a plus.
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)