BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ITALY IS LOOKING FOR A TRADE SUPPORT INTERNSHIP
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
LOCATION: Rome, Italy
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Fixed Term
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) Italia S.p.A, one of the most relevant multinational players within FMCG Sector, is looking for its HQ located in Rome for a Trade B2B (Business to Business) Support Intern within the Marketing Department.
Reports to: MultI-Category B2B Executive
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Support in the update of monitoring excel dashboard;
* Mine Data from Customers' database;
* Update Back Office Data of the web site dedicated to B2B customers;
* Support the Back Office Communication Campaign for the web site;
* Support the Back Office Communication management towards costumers ;
* Support the Reporting to the Head of Trade.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* University Degree in Economics, Business administration, Marketing or similar;
* Master's degree in Marketing could be considered as a plus;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office package (Excel and Power Point);
* Advanced level of English and Italian languages;
* Openness, flexibility and willingness to adapt to a changing environment;
* Good interpersonal and communication skills;
* Positive and constructive attitude.
* Knowledge of Salesforce CRM;
* Experience in Google Analytics.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|