Our mission is to incentivize as many people in the world to live a healthier lifestyle. To do so, we have created a fast-growing mobile application that remunerates and rewards people for their daily habits also helping companies to improve the engagement and health of their employees.
Partner Development & Customer Assistance Intern
As part of the growth of our team at (COMPANY NAME), we are looking for a bright candidate that will up helps us to run everyday marketing activities (Content creation, social media management, partnership, emailing etc.) in order to let our startup becoming each day more sexier and appealing to our incredible user base.
Whatever is your educational journey or your past experience, don't be afraid. We're focused on skills and mindset, not on titles. For this reason, we will we will carefully evaluate your resume!
The ideal candidate xxxx0; :
Being able to work in a team is obviously necessary, we deeply believe that Virtuoso has to become something more than your job, it must become a cause, something you need to be proud of belongs to.
We reward our users through our commercial Partners that provide on our platform their products discounted or for free, as an Intern Partner Development & Customer Assistance you should be able to understand the actual needs and desires of our user base and find new partnerships that enable us to encourage our users to live an increasingly healthy lifestyle, motivated by new prizes in line with their needs.
We think that working hours should be as dynamic as possible, for this reason, we believe that multiple tasks are better than one, you'll learn to manage also the complaint deriving from our user base and to solve their problems in the quickest way possible, that's one of the main features that differentiates us from the other market players.
We are a small company, and that means that you will be directly involved with everyone in the company, starting from the new entry to the founders.
Where we need your help:
* Boosting our partnership-base
* Understanding the needs of our user-base
* Solving the problems of our user-base in the quickest possible way
* Letting our customers knows about all the coolest news of our startup
* Excellent relationship, collaboration, and teamwork skills (being a sports player is a strong plus!)
* Excellent Italian written and communication skills (mother tongue)
* Excellent English written and communication skills
* Curious and always updated about the current technological trends;
* Being creative motivated and proactive in solving problems
* The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent in time management and personal organization
* Can motivate choices over colleagues and customers
* Always look for excellence in what you do and always try to improve his self
* Goal driven
* Energic and Globetrotter
In what we believexxxx1;:
In Virtuoso we strongly believe that good businesses are built first on people and then on numbers. We believe that neither of these two elements can be avoided. We also believe that each of our team players is at the center of our growth and for this reason, we are willing to share both successes and new challenges. Working for a Startup means finding every day the best way to reach goals with lower effort, time, or costs. All of these duties are reachable only with determination and enthusiasm for your work.
For this reason, we offer xxxx6; :
An important opportunity for your personal and professional international growth
The right tools and the right autonomy you need to reach your objectives
Access to an existing pool of international first-class partners
The chance of working by remote or from our office near the sea
A great working environment and a team of friends to share your success with
The chance to be at the center of a fast-growing project.
Selected Free books and courses for your personal growth
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|