(COMPANY NAME) has opportunity for an Internship Customer Marketing based at Arese, Milan - Italy.
Our internal job title at (COMPANY NAME) is Global Graduate, Marketing.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
As Customer Marketing Intern you will be will be working within our Customer Marketing Team, that is responsible for ensuring best in class execution of the Customer Marketing programs for the brands such as Glade, Duck, Mr Muscle, Pronto, Kiwi, Autan, Raid, to meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and share. Key to this role is working with the local Sales and Category management teams to identify customer priorities and insights as well as the Regional Marketing team, based in Switzerland, to align on strategic direction and available assets.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a busy professional business that is looking to drive profitable growth. The role has exposure to the whole business with project opportunities that will have you working cross functionally. You will have the opportunity not just to understand the customer marketing function and the part it plays but also have exposure to the other functions and take time to understand the customers we supply to.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career in Sales and Marketing in a FMCG organization this is the right opportunity for you!
In 2021, (COMPANY NAME) Italy has been recently recognized for the sixteenth time as Best Workplace by Great Place to Work®, and was also recognized as Best Workplace for Women!
You will have hands on experience working within our Customer Marketing department with expose to the following key areas:
· Managing Market Data Reporting: develop report/interpret and analyze existing data, focusing on the major KPIs
· Producing and maintaining the monthly country tracking tools and newsletters
· Collecting qualitative and quantitative data (mkt data, consumer research, internal sales) to support strategies and decisions, giving you early visibility up the managing Director level
· Developing competitive understanding through SWOT, in store researches and Nielsen analysis
· Collecting and preparing data, presentations, materials, and props for sales meetings with an overview for off-line and on-line customers
· Supporting Digital activation execution, including Social Media campaigns, working with external agencies, following on results and recommending best practice
· Providing marketing assets for e-commerce, helping to grow that emerging channel with innovative solutions and ideas
· Supporting bespoke cross-category in-store activation plans, working closely with brand managers and the sales organization
· Supporting brand managers in creating logistic data for new products, approving products artworks and providing translations
· Assisting team cross functionally with project work as and when required
* BSc or MSc degree in Business Administration or similar (students who are graduating shortly will be considered but must have full time availability from Jan 2022)
* Will be considered a competitive advantage previous experience (preferable in a FMCG company) with a good/developed knowledge in Digital to execute at best the expansion of the e-commerce channel
* Fluent in Italian & English
* We are looking for candidates with strong analytical skills and curious to get to the root of a problem and hunger to develop and gain knowledge in the role. Marketing is a diverse, exciting and cross functional role where there are various tasks to complete, therefore creativity is key, we want you to think outside the box and communicate your ideas
* It's important that you have strong communication skills as you will be interacting with various departments within the business. We want you to be proactive in your thinking, taking a real responsibility and ownership for your work
* You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application
Together, we are creating a better future - for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|