The (COMPANY NAME) Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 900 employees in 10 countries worldwide - a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
Trade marketing refers to all marketing activities aimed at supporting distribution partners to increase sales in their market. A strong focus is set on actions supporting a good and consistent brand presentation at all sales touchpoints, both offline (such as shop windows, focus points, branded area & merchandising) and online (creation of brand pages, online campaigns, etc.).
We are looking for a intern for our Trade Marketing Export for at least 6 months. With this internship, you will get a 360° overview on the strategic planning, development, implementation, monitoring and revision of all online and offline marketing activities for the brand Salewa and Dynafit. You work closely with our partners and the Marketing Teams in the different countries and help to guarantee the alignment of the concepts and projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
* Support in the development of online & offline content, media plan & PR calendar to ensure consistent brand message across different channels
* Help to coordinate the implementation of defined communication tools and contents
* Support in trade marketing implementation
* Help to organize events and manage multiple athletes
* Support in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Assist in managing international partners
* Work on multiple projects at the same time
* University student or degree in Economics or a similar field
* First experience in the marketing sector is a plus
* Excellent Italian skills, very good English skills, German is a plus
* Passionate about mountains
* Good time management skills
* Hands on mentality
* Ability to work independently, quickly and efficiently
* Good understanding of different cultures & ability to work with international partners
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Italian, German|