No Relocation Assistance Offered
# xxxxx2 - Roma, Lazio, Italy
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile...every single day.
The Marketing Intern will be part of our dynamic organization where they will gain hands-on experience in one of our Category Marketing teams, focusing on these key areas:
* New Product Launches,
* Business Analysis,
* Digital and ecommerce assets coordination,
* Social media campaign support,
* Project Coordination and
* General Business Support,
growing their understanding of operations in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Multinational environment.
* Bachelor/Master's Degree Marketing or Business Administration or Advertising
* At least a previous experience in the Marketing area, preferably in Consumer Marketing, with product launches and/or promotional campaigns.
* Advanced or Fluent English
* Office suit or Google Collaboration Tools
* Team player with a collaborative mindset, able to work effectively in cross-functional and cross cultural teams
* Explorer, with an entrepreneurial attitude, acting fast in the project tasks assigned
* Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
* Good working understanding of key marketing concepts
* Self- starter attitude, able to manage project work and multiple tasks interdependently
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures« oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|