(COMPANY NAME) is seeking an intern to provide quality support to its Marketing Planning & Business Intelligence Department.
This is an excellent learning opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in a complex, multicultural and challenging business environment.
The intern will play a supporting role in driving Costa's marketing spending effectiveness by contributing to the following activities:
- enhancements to corporate marketing dashboard
- analysis of Marketing mix ROI, of KPI correlations and of key drivers of marketing spending effectiveness
- marketing budget allocation analysis and recommendations for two regions
- marketing campaigns business case and post-mortem analysis for two regions
- competitor marketing activity analysis and recommendations
- Executive Committee presentations on Marketing budget and on key Corporate Marketing activities
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Econometrics or similar
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Statistical analysis software (SPSS or similar)
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with Commercial Acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude