Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical and Diagnostic Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian production plant of Janssen, we are looking for an Intern to be hired in the Maintenance Department.
The resource will be involved in different projects that have the goal to support the Companies processes with the applications and methods of infrastructures information technology.
The resource will closely work with other Department, such as Engineering and Manufacturing.
The chosen candidate will support the tutor in the following activities:
* Analyzes, designs, programs, implements, and integrates computer applications
* Support the project manager in the installation and testing of software
* Definition of parameters and creating suitable recipes for software systems
* Provides technical support for information management applications including software configuration, systems design, architecture of the system parameters
* Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering on Computer Engineering
* Proficient in MS office programs
* Excellent written and communication skills in English
A knowledge of the programming languages will be a plus