Kering Group Operations & Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Ready to Wear (RTW) Business Unit is dedicated to the product development and the production of the RTW collections for most of our brands, creating and manufacturing them like pieces of art with the highest attention to detail. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to 'empowering imagination' in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Alexander McQueen Men's RTW Product Developer Intern who will report to the Men's RTW Product Development & Purchasing Manager as part of our dynamic team in Novara.
You will contribute in the development of Men's RTW collections of the brand. You will support the Men's RTW product development & purchasing manager in interpreting and producing samples based on the indications from the Design Office and will collaborate with other departments such as Raw Materials Research and Purchasing.
How you will contribute
* Prepare technical sheets
* Ensure that the agreed timing for the collection development is respected
* Create line sheets on the system (Stealth)
* Create files containing fitting and collection information
* Follow VIP, PR and special requests in terms of product and database
* Devise files for selling books and notes
* Ship prototypes and collections
* Make and manage budget, grid files and weekly follow-ups
Who you are
* A College or University graduate with experience in clothing
* An individual with 6 months' experience in luxury brands
* Knowledgeable of technical problems and solutions
* Organized and able to plan your work efficiently
* Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
OrganizationKering Fashion Operations S.r.l