(COMPANY NAME) is a worldwide Contract Research Organization, collaborating with all the major Pharma and Biotech companies in support of various drug discovery and development projects, from early to late phases.
We are currently looking for a Trainee for a 6 months internship in the Pharmaceutical Development area as a support for Analytical Sciences Department.
* Provide analytical support to the various phases of drug development.
* Learn the analytical process in a GMP environment.
* Support in the development and validation of analytical methods for stability studies and the release of clinical batches.
* Perform analytical characterizations of Drug substances and Drug products (e.g. assay and impurities by HPLC, dissolutions).
* With the guidance of the tutor, write and/or review scientific and technical documentation.
* Correctly and timely report the generated data, according to the data integrity principles.
* Degree in Chemistry or Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology. Good written and spoken English.
* Good knowledge of the analytical techniques (HPLC, GC,).
* Good analytical, interpersonal and teamwork skills, precision and flexibility.
To express your interest, please apply online now
|Posted on:||04 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|