Junior Trainee (Romanian language)
We are Roche - a pioneer in healthcare that has been committed to improving lives since the company's establishment in 1896 in Basel, Switzerland. Today, Roche creates innovative medicines and diagnostic tests that help millions of patients globally. With a force of over 90,000 people working together across more than 100 countries, Roche is consistently ranked as employer of choice by its employees and external institutions across territories.
Roche Diagnostics EMEA-LATAM is looking for a junior trainee to join our regional customer support center (RCSC) in Monza, Italy. You will become part of our multinational team and work on a dedicated project to achieve objectives as follows:
• Analyzing the RCSC support process Vs Healthcare solutions;
• Mapping internal support activities and build up a lean process;
• Identifying redundant or repetitive tasks and optimizing them in a standard way to impact positively customer satisfaction.
The traineeship duration is from 06 to 12 months.
• Student or fresh graduate in Biomedical sciences, Chemistry or related fields
• Fluency in English and Romanian languages (obligatory)
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Microsoft Office advanced level
• Team spirit and proactive attitude to constantly acquire new knowledge in a professional, multi-cultural environment
• Exposure to a lab environment will be a plus
• A paid traineeship and mentorship from RCSC Team Lead Molecular Diagnostics;
• Direct access to Roche's medical instruments and modern systems for knowledge development through basic and advanced customer training;
• Free lunch at cafeteria;
• Shuttle bus from Milan to Monza;
• An international, open-minded environment and the background of a successful Swiss-origin pharmaceutical company.
Roche RCSCs are located in 7 hubs across Europe, specializing in providing service functions to designated country organizations specifically in form of applications & hardware-related first level support for customers and field force.
RCSC Italy is located in Monza which, in addition to the above, provides support to internal customer Healthcare Solutions business line. We are an international team of 40 engineering specialists who push through the boundaries every day to deliver excellent service to hospitals, private laboratories and medical research centers in 6 countries: Italy, Croatia, Romania, Slovenia, Bosnia, and Switzerland.
To apply today send your CV (in English) to: email@example.com with title “Junior Trainee, Italy”.