Internship at Sales team
Italy_Genoa - Genova, 1xxx0 IT (Primary)
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality - and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that's why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
For our Inside Sales Department, we're looking for an intern who'll support the following key activities:
* Collaboration in managing relationship with direct guests and travel agencies, supporting in collecting data, monitoring KPIs and acting with a customer centric spirit
* Support in creating documents requested from business partners in order to maintain the internal CRM updated
* Support Sales Force in back office activities such as analysing weekly sales trends, reviewing strategies and sales force's performances
* Collaboration in organization and support Travel Agencies in defining events and the management Travel Agencies requests
* Recent University degree (Business or Marketing preferred).
* Good level of Excel
* Good level of English (B2 at least)
* A very strong interest in Sales
* Work in team and warm service attitudes
Degree (Bachelor and/or Master)