TheFork, a (COMPANY NAME)« Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
We are currently looking for a Sales operation inter who, under the supervision of the Italian Sales operation manager, will be at the centre of the sales processes, working closely with the team of customer acquisition and account management.
What you will do:
* Help the management team in taking decisions on acquisition strategy through reporting and individual/team analysis; additional ad hoc analysis would be required from managers;
* Monitor performances of teams and individuals account managers in their daily work on the client portfolio;
* Improve team productivity and efficiency by studying actual processes, highlighting inefficiencies and focusing on possible improvements;
* Support the CRM team in setting the communication plan to our clients and prospects, leveraging the knowledge of the market;
* Prepare reporting for managers on a weekly or monthly basis to look at the team and individual results vs objectives;
* Build compensations models for setting targets on a monthly basis;
* Cooperate and liaise with central team and other markets for processes harmonization and industrialization;
* Allow sales team to focus on generating revenues and let the company accomplish results.
Who you are:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management/ Economics/ Engineering
* Excellent English and Italian written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of French language is a plus.
* Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
* Exceptional problem solving, quantitative, and analytical skills
* Ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time with relatively very little direction
* Precision and accuracy in dealing with numbers
* Results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude - proven ability to execute
* Knowledge of Salesforce and SQL is a plus