(COMPANY NAME) G.& R. Fratelli is looking for motivated students / new graduates for a 6 months internship opportunity in the Sales department, as part of a Customer-dedicated Team, based in our Headquarter in Parma (Italy).
Starting your career in (COMPANY NAME) will give you the opportunity to develop your talent in a professional and multicultural working environment of a global company, where you will gain valuable insights and hands-on experience that will help you build your expertise.
We are looking for diverse and innovative thinkers who are willing to embrace new challenges and bring our company forward into the future. So, are you ready to join (COMPANY NAME) and grow with us?
* The internship will provide you with the opportunity to learn about key Category Management, Analytics and Sales capabilities. Besides being exposed to the day-to-day real business experience, you will:
* support the tutor and the team in the analysis of products performances within the designated Customer;
* support the tutor and the team in Category Management related projects;
* implement tailored in-store shopper activities and analyze relevant performances;
* monitor and analyze the efficiency of all in-store promotions;
* coordinate (COMPANY NAME) e-Commerce activities on the Customer channel, from content creation to analytics,
* Update tools from BI Sales software related to the main portfolio categories;
* Analyze the distribution of new products in stores, supporting the team to implement better supply and new launches activities;
* PEI analysis as a result of promotional activity;
* P&L preparation about implemented In-Store Promotion.
Who we are looking for
* 2nd year student of Master's degree OR newly graduated, in Trade Marketing, Business Management, Data Analytics for Business;
* Fluency in English and Italian, both written and spoken
* Passion for analytics and strong numerical skills
* Problem solving attitude
* Out of the box mindset
* Excellent academic grades
* Study or work experience abroad is an advantage.
What we offer
* Internship salary, company canteen
* Personal tutor
* An international and challenging work environment
* Location: Parma (Italy)
* Duration: 6 months
* Starting date: mid-January