Sales Application Specialist - Internship for Biomedical Engineers
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Translates the product roadmap into concrete product specifications for a small product range with known functionality and existing technologies. Defines proposals for the short term marketing strategy for his portfolio.
You are responsible for
Marketing Plan and Execution
* Supporting the Head of Marketing in creating the Health System Marketing Plan for the Market by providing Business specific Customer Insights and the global Business Strategy
* Driving the Business specific execution of the Health Systems Marketing Plan and translating and aligning those with the BMC plans
* Performance Management of assigned Portfolio of Product, Solutions, and Services
* Supporting the Business by providing market insights and trends and reviewing the value proposition and global plans in the in the product development phase and localizing it for the market (Local Launch Brief)
* Responsible to drive local product launches in line with the global strategy and the overall market's business and marketing strategy
Marketing Sales Support
* Capture, assess, and act on win/loss analysis
* Creates localized assets and content for the sales teams in close collaboration with Marketing operations.
* Supporting sales teams with background knowledge, market insights, competitive insights, instruments, and tools to support them in maximizing business opportunities.
* Support Head of Marketing and Events team for customer facing events to generate new leads/prospects
You are a part of SRC Marketing department
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
***Please attach an English version of your CV***
* Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering,
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; self-starter and proactive attitude; acumen on understanding complex workflow requirements
* Previous experience of working within the Bio-Medical/Marketing is a plus
* Italian mother tongue and Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Customer intimacy: driven by a strong external focus.
* Problem Solving skills. Able to find solutions to difficult or complex issues. Drives continuous improvement via Lean.
* Great team player
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
|Posted on:||21 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|