Internship - Sales System
Established in 1872, (COMPANY NAME) is among the world's leading tyre producers. It is the only pure consumer tyre company that includes car, motorbike, and bicycle tyres as well as associated services.
(COMPANY NAME) has a distinct positioning in high value tyres, characterised by an advanced technology with more than 2,700 homologations obtained, thanks to partnerships with the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world. In order to achieve the highest levels of performance, safety and containment of environmental impact, (COMPANY NAME) has always been strongly committed to research and development, in which it invested 6.1% of revenue from high-value products in 2019.
Involved in motorsport since 1907, (COMPANY NAME) has been the exclusive official tyre partner of the Formula 1™ World Championship since 2011 and has just renewed the agreement until 2023.
Support sales and marketing activities by cooperating to :
- support the new CRM tool deploy (i.e. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm) on the local (COMPANY NAME) Units, being a team member of the crossfunctional roll out team
- collect and rationalize new requirements related to the B2B/B2F platforms (bound for dealers/leasing companies), to the new CRM solution Salesforce. Com supporting the Sales Team (Salesmen , Contact Center) along with the SAP backend system connected with those sytems;
- take care of the users profiling and manage the web sites (B2B+, B2F+) through the provisioning tool as to tailor data and application visibility according to the defined customer clusters
- publish new sections, define promotions and general documentation on the B2B+ and SFA+ platform through the content management tool (Magnolia)
- monitor the monthly google analytics statistics as to understand how web sites are used in order to drive changes or simply to take care of communication with dealers / salesmen as to improve effectiveness of tools
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Power point);
Good English knowledge
Degree in Economics and/or Marketing
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|