(COMPANY NAME), founded in Turin in 1895, has been owned by the (COMPANY NAME) family for four generations. As one of the world's most important coffee roasters, the Group reported in 2020 revenues of EUR 2.085 billion and now operates in more than 140 countries through its subsidiaries and distributors, with 70% of revenues generated abroad and a total of over 4,000 employees.
We have an internship opportunity for a dynamic graduate within our Global Commercial Strategy and Business Development function. Working alongside our Global Channel Managers, you will gain insight into strategic channel development in an international context.
What you'll be doing:
* Analysing commercial performance using analytical tools and direct interaction with Group subsidiaries
* Studying country/channel development to identify size, trends, segment focus and winning business models
* Supporting the channel management team to achieve growth targets
* Contributing to the development of strategic projects
Who we're looking for:
* Graduates who have completed their degree with top marks within the last 12 months, economics-based degrees are preferred
* You'll be fluent in Italian and English - do you know any other languages?
* You'll probably have an international experience - language course or exchange programme? Way to go!
* You don't see problems, just solutions!
* You love challenges and aren't afraid of moving out of your comfort zone
* You have a sharp, analytical approach, with a very good grasp of Excel/Power-Point
* You're digitally minded, flexible and with a good dose of ambition
(And if you're a coffee lover.....that helps!)
In return we offer:
* Internship allowance
* A dynamic work experience in an international context and the chance to learn from the best
* Free Bistrot service
* Free coffee (of course!)
We are looking for talented, recent graduates to join us at "Nuvola", our Turin Headquarters! Being part of (COMPANY NAME) Group means sharing our pursuit for quality and excellence in everything we do. If you aspire to join a team where you can grow and develop your career, sharing in our company values, apply now!
* Upload your cv and submit your application via our website
* Our Talent Acquisition Team will assess your application and if you have what we're looking for, we'll contact you for an initial phone screen
* If we like what we hear, you'll be invited to an interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team and complete a practical assignment
* If you make it to the shortlist, you'll be interviewed by your future Manager
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|