SummaryAre you ready to start your GUCCI Journey?
Join the Omnichannel Teams in our Headquarters based in Milan!
Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us!
Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself, being who you are.
A place where your unique talents are empowered. Read on to find out more!
We're looking for someone driven by passion and determination. Here, you'll be given the unique chance to express your talent and be part of a community in which to build the best version of yourself!
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in Omnichannel Team
* Participate in projects being implemented within the Performance, Operations and Special Projects teams
* Supporting the preparation of presentations based on the inputs and guidelines provided possibly adding details and insight if required
* Support in analyzing and monitoring projects ongoing status and relevant KPI, producing relevant business analysis upon request
* Help in the facilitation of the collaboration among the regional teams and the Global Team
What will you learn with us?
* Acquire knowledge of the team structure and activities as well as multi-channel sales operations at a global and regional level
* Understand the impact of the projects in an Omnichannel perspective
* Deal with multiple stakeholders of different levels, on a global basis
What are the basics?
* Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management Engineer, Statistics, Business/ Economics
* Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
* Fluency in Italian and English
* Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gxxxx.xxm If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates).
The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
* Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
* Reimbursement: 750EUR on a monthly basis;
* Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
* Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
* Access to more benefits
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
OrganizationGuccio Gucci S.p.A
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|