The intern will support the Business Excellence Sales Operations of a big structured multinational in the Sales processes.
* Review of Maxi service contracts above all expired contract
* Find documentation and review awarding letter / capitolati di gara to public customer
* Review contract with Zone Services Managers, Service HFS team preparing letter to customer working very closed to ITO
* Maintenance of the Public folders with all documentation supporting the sales Leadership
* Review "Caparre" process with Cash Team and Zone Services Managers supporting monthly projects
* Work Flows preparation and manage letters to customers
* Maintenance of the Public folders with all documentation supporting sales Leadership
* Master Degree in Economy, Legal or Management Engineering or equivalente knowledge or work experience
* Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
* Fluency in Italian and in English
Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
* EU work permit
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: Italy; Milan