(COMPANY NAME) Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master's students/graduated, which allows you to spend 6 months of as an active member in one of our teams.
After this experience, you will be able to relay complex information in a simple, clear and concise way to senior management. You will gain independence in performing the tasks assigned, setting priorities and achieving yours goals. It includes also the opportunity to work on a project that could be the topic of your final dissertation.
The Internship Program may be just the first step of you career in (COMPANY NAME). In fact, it will allow you to be part of the selection process for our Discover Program.
Role purpose: The resource will support Security function in conducting commercial and reputational analysis about Business partners/vendors/suppliers
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
* Collect economic, commercial and reputational information about potential (COMPANY NAME) BP/suppliers
* Identify threats and business risks in relationships with third parties
* Perform BP/Vendor risk assessment
* Capability to summary key concept, information, and provide substantive recommendations that drive better-informed decision making for our stakeholders
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
* Good knowledge of OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) research and ability to search the web for multimedia content (images, video, audio, etc.)
* Knowledge of common social networks and research techniques (SOCMINT)
* Strong attention to details, accuracy, and organizational skills
* Ability to interpret financial statements, administrative data and documents
* Capability to create relational maps of acquired data and related subjects
* Strong Team working spirit, capacity to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Absolute confidentiality about the role will involve the processing of confidential/ sensitive information
* Positive attitude, high level of professional ethics
What Are You Waiting for? Let's Apply
|Posted on:||16 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|