The Internship is oriented and focused on the Maintenance Dept digitalization. We are looking for an Electronic or Management Engineer with a strong attitude in digital transformation
* Application and Bias for Action. By providing consistent and near real time information, decisions can be taken quickly which leverage our resources.
* Building Talent & Teams. Our vision is to move to semi-autonomous teams and we require process engineer's with a passion for achieving results through great teamwork, an ability to teach new tools and methodologies and ensuring that you and your colleagues are fully aligned, and drawing on one another's strengths
* Accountability & Responsibility. Taking responsibility for building your team's performance and sharing your best interventions to help support other lines' in their improvements.
* Growth Mindset. By building world class factories we will become more competitive in the market place and set the standards to which others aspire.
* WCM. Apply the full set of WCM methods and tools to identify root causes, define countermeasures and validate their effectiveness; mastery of AM, PM, Q and FI tools and processes. Establish standards to support line operators sustain new basic conditions.
* Process and Organisational Design. Leverage technical knowledge and a systems approach to ensure factory lines and processes are optimally resourced (e.g. manpower ratios are efficient and sustainable).
* Analytical capability. Collect and analyse complex data to penetrate problems' phenomena and understand root causes.
* Daily machine and area maintenance
* Recording and communicating of machine/area breakdowns
* Support in designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
* Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
* Diagnosing breakdown problems
* Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
* Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
* Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
* Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
* Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
* Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
* Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
* Improving health and safety policies and procedures
* Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
* Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
* Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
* Master degreed in Electronic or Management Engineering
* English fluent
* Digital skills
Please note that only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Please note that your contact data will be registered in our data base and might be used in the future for other recruitment purposes.
This job advertisement is open to both sexes, according to the laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Don't forget to follow us on our Fan Pages: Facebook - Linkedin - Instagram