Internship at Guest Travel Services
Italy_Genoa - Genova, 1xxx0 IT (Primary)
Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality - and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that is why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
The new resource will play a supporting role in charter cost reconciliation and flight reservation processes by contributing to the following activities:
* update the charter cost reconciliation file related to Summer 2020 season and insert relevant costs into Co.Re.
* support the planning team in airlines contracts management.
* daily support on Business Travel and Crew Travel reservation and ticketing workflow.
* Bachelor's Degree in Tourism, Economics, Languages, Humanities
* Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
* Good knowledge of Excel
* Problem solving attitude
* Team working
* Good knowledge of Amadeus GDS would be a plus
* Entrepreneurial attitude