Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner's lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Digital Content intern who will report to the Creative Content & Operations Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
* Website content filling: home page and other sections content coordination and refresh
* Website menu management and update
* Coordination of external suppliers involved in the process (translation agency, proofreaders)
* Translations management
* Support on third parties asset requests (wholesalers, partners and affiliates)
* Support on eCommerce shoot on every aspect (quality check on set, sample management, check on consistency with guidelines, respect of creative and merchandising requirements)
* eCommerce shoot guidelines update
* After shoot reporting
* Check and debug all asset once online to ensure quality of Bottega Veneta website
* Support on other creative projects from the project management stand point
* Assets flow management to respect timing, quality & compatibility for send out
* Translations coordination
* Emails testing
* Support in coordinating social posting plan together with the social team (HQ + Regional ones)
* Assets flow management to respect timing, quality & compatibility for posting
* Liaise with art team and editorial team for the production of social assets and copy
* Purchase order insertion
* Update cost tracking file
Who you are
* Successful studies in Business Management, Fashion & Luxury Brand Management or any equivalent studies
* Able to contribute to the development and execution of creative work
* Proactive with a 'can do' attitude and solution focused and planning and process optimization
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* Interested in world class creative output, latest digital trends and constant monitoring of fashion ecosystem
* Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Job TypeStudent (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
OrganizationBOTTEGA VENETA S.R.L