What you'll be doing…
The Product Consulting Intern will be learning and assisting with communicating the features, capabilities, and benefits of Tableau.
The Intern will support the Product Consulting team presales capacity, and help existing customers learn about the products by designing and delivering regular training sessions.
They will help people make breakthrough advances with analysis, and publish stunning data stories to Tableau Public. The Intern will also drive Tableau's Academic Program in local education institutions.
Some of the things you'll be doing include …
* Become an expert in Tableau's products and be able to communicate the value of Tableau to prospects
* Provide presales support for prospects including data review, product demonstrations and analytic problem solving
* Publish compelling, interactive visualizations to Tableau Public
Who you are…
* Education. Penultimate or final-year undergraduate student in Japan
* Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
* A True Team Player. You're the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
* Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we're doing and won't stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org