Working in the engineering team of Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited in Tokyo, you will participate to all the stages of the structuring and life of the products proposed to large Japanese financial institutions (for distribution to their clients or for own account).
This is role is for the duration of 12 months - 13 months (Possible extension up to 24 months).
The target start date is around the end of June or early July 2020.
* Structuring of new products (design of the product, its commercial pitch and legal documentation, as well as engineering of its internal management processes, on all types of underlying's - equities, rates, FX, credit, alternative investment);
* Ongoing maintenance of existing clients and products (client queries, performance analysis, secondary market requests)
* Management of exceptional events affecting products after their launch
* Quantitative background;
* Ability to communicate in English (orally and in writing);
* Good command of Excel;
* Basic knowledge in programming;
* Rigor, intellectual curiosity and adaptability;
* Master's degree student (in particular students of engineering schools) or Master's degree holder
* Less than 1-year professional work experience after graduation
* Preferable of being able to work in full time from 8:50-17:00 for 5 days per week (Some overtime hours will be required.) Additional skills that would be welcomed:
* Knowledge of financial products and mathematical finance;
* Ability to communicate in Japanese or French;
* * Subject to obtaining a proper visa working in Japan