You will be part of the Global Markets Financial Engineering group which brings together the, Fixed Income & Currencies structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. You will join more specifically the Pricing team with a main focus on Equity derivatives and Hybrid products.
This is role is for the duration of 12 months - 13 months (Possible extension up to 24 months).
The target start date is around the end of October or early November 2020.
Major Accountabilities/Principal Responsibilities:
Working in the engineering pricing team of Societe Generale in Tokyo, you will participate to the pricing and other stages of the life of the products proposed to large Japanese institutions (for distribution to their clients or for own account).
- To take part in all the tasks of the Engineering team
- Analysis and Pricing of fixed income derivatives and hybrid structures (simulations, pricing, evaluation of risk)
- Development and improvement of Python and Excel/VBA tools
- Work in collaboration with other Front Office Development team, Trading, Research and Development and Middle Office
- Take care of incidents affecting life of ongoing products (restructuration's, change in underlying conditions, solve issues in collaboration with various Departments of the Firm)
* Strong analytical abilities, mathematical skills and programming skills (Mandatory)
* Strong capabilities with Python, Excel, VBA Language Requirements:
* English (Fluent level, Mandatory - It's the working language.)
* French (It would be a plus.)
* Japanese (It would be a plus.) Qualification requirements:
* Master's degree holder and students persuading Master's degree are eligible to apply for this role
* Those who have less than 1 year of professional work experience are eligible to apply for this role
* Be able to work more than 12 months and can work 5 days per week (Mon -Fri)
* Be able to start working asap Behavioral requirement:
* Result oriented, determined
* Able to make autonomous decision
|Posted on:||09 Sep 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||12 months|
|Languages:||English, Japanese, French|