class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="101">Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing, create groundbreaking technology to support large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri team at (COMPANY NAME) as the Siri Development Engineer in Test, Intern. You will design and build tools for automation in support of qualifying Siri features. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
* Solid in Swift, Objective-C, Java or Python experience
* Applied knowledge in machine learning i.e supervises unsupervised learning
* Familiarity with Xcode, iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Self-motivated and pro-active with proven creative, problem solving, and critical thinking capabilities.
This position requires someone with the passion for Quality Engineering in support of delivering high quality products to (COMPANY NAME) Customers, as well as, being a great partner with Product Engineering teams in establishing solid Automation and test frameworks. We also need a strong candidate that can work cross-functionally to understand the challenges and to design, review proposals and build solutions. You will gain a wealth of experience in the Machine Learning System Evaluation Engineering (ML SEE) team in being exposed to all teams, tools, and technologies. You should join the (COMPANY NAME) Siri ML SEE team if you want to help deliver the next amazing (COMPANY NAME) product and learn within a great team environment.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Obtaining B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
* - Creating test automation scripts and test tools
* - Experience with client and server side testing and development
* - Experience with mobile automation testing tools such as XCTest, Appium, Cucumber and Calabash
* - Experience with logging and debugging tools including Splunk
* - Experience with writing test cases and test plans
* - Familiarity with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins
* - Experience in testing and debugging remote server API requests or other protocols
* - Preferred previous internship experience in a large scale company relating to AI/ML or Assistants
* (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
* We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
|Posted on:||17 Aug 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|