class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="101">Imagine what you could do here? At (COMPANY NAME), new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Every role at (COMPANY NAME) is crafted around our intention to leave the world a better place than we found it. (COMPANY NAME) Hardware Engineering R&D Division in Japan is currently seeking an enthusiastic technical major intern to experience work and culture in (COMPANY NAME). We are looking for an intern, to work with our engineers to develop software systems that manage the large set of performance measurement data, to discover hidden patterns in the large data sets, and to develop visualizations. This is a phenomenal opportunity for students who are passionate about data analysis, software development on a distributed system, and front-end visualization development! Start timing, work hours and duration is flexible; we will accommodate to minimize interference with ongoing studies at the University.
* Strong interest in data processing and analytics.
* Strong academic work in statistics, data mining, machine learning including deep learning and text processing and model evaluation.
* Strong software development skills. Solid understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
* Strong programing skills with Python.
* Interest in building cloud-scale systems. Experience with distributed computing tools (eg Map/Reduce, Hadoop, ElasticSearch) is a plus.
* Enjoys working in a dynamic and agile development environment.
Specific project assignment will be decided based on the student's experience. Responsibilities may include: - Development of methods and tools to discover patterns in the data. - Full-stack web development (web front ends, web services, backend servers and storage). - Front-end development to visualize data.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Students pursuing BS/MS or PhD program in a relevant area.
* (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants
|Posted on:||11 Sep 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|