We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we're looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you're looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
As an Intern within our Love, Bonito International Business Development team (xxx2;xxx1;xxx9;xxx0;xxx1;xxx1;xxx3;xxx3;xxx3;xxx5;xxx8;-xxx1;xxx9;xxx3;xxx1;xxx9;xxx1;), you will support the growth of our International markets. Specifically, your role will be pivotal in assisting LB's presence in the Japan market.
You will be responsible for maintaining our website and developing strategies to enhance our brand's competitiveness in the market. The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Contents translation review
* Build weekly performance reviews and analyze the evolution of our key metrics.
* Select assortment for key campaigns and promotions on our communication channels.
* Recommend and develop local content on our website(s) following our brand marketing guidelines.
* Analyze results of all new features implemented in our Japan website.
* Suggest business strategies to maintain market competitiveness after in-depth market research.
* Support user testing projects for new features on our International Website.
* Build EDM campaigns and provide valuable insights through deep-dive analysis.
* Optimize content of EDM campaigns to Japan's market and enhance subsequent campaigns/promotions accordingly.
* Online store maintenance assortment optimization, images, banners, vouchers.
* You Should Have / Be:
* High attention to detail, analytical and logical.
* Quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to take initiative to suggest/implement new strategies.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
* Basic Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel skills
* Native level in Japanese and conversational level in English is needed.
* Experience with Google Analytics is a plus!
Market level internship salary and benefits provided
|Posted on:||28 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|