We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, with our headquarters in Singapore, and country offices in Indonesia, Malaysia and Hong Kong, omni-channel presence across the 4 markets, retail franchise in Cambodia, and international e-commerce to 10 other markets - China, Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Japan, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and Brunei.
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we're looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you're looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
As an Intern within our Love, Bonito Brand team, you will support the marketing strategy for us. Specifically, your role will be pivotal in assisting LB's presence in the Japan market.
In a nutshell:
* Daily upkeep of internal trackers, calendars & media lists
* Weekly reporting & performance tracking
* End-to-end campaign planning
* Social channel communications
* KOL activations
* Content/copywriting for social channels- IG/FB
* External communication with PR agency
* Update on promos/special launches
* Creative brief for social content
* Assist with ad-hoc tasks
* Assist with processing of sponsorship orders
* Assist with promo/gift codes setup/troubleshoot on e-commerce platform
* Offline events planning (if any)
* Ideal if can commit to a 6 months period with us
* Native level Japanese language proficiency is a must
* Undergraduates and graduate students are both welcome to apply
* Market level internship salary and benefits provided
|Posted on:||28 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|